Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Most have: Mac Pro | Cream Liner

Creme Liner is an advanced version of traditional creme liner, which can be used wet or dry. It can be applied straight from the container for a concentrated opaque line, or with a tiny bit of water for a more liquid/fluid...

Available in two shades: Dark Brown and Black. Now permanently at M·A·C Pro.

call the pro store for your wallet damage :)

shall we say ...fluidline who?lol