1. Mineralized Skin Finish in Warmed: golden/bronze brown with a hint of peach.
2. Perky paint pot: light peachy salmony coraly shade
3. Paint Pot - Constructivist: light chocolate brown with subtle rusty red shimmer.
4. Sheertone Blush in Coygirl: light pinky-mauvish
5. Flash Color in #10 (pure white): Vibrant white creamy base.
6. Sock Hop Lipglass: pinkish peachy coral
7. Brush #109: mini-kabuki with a long handle
8. Mauvement pigment: taupe with rosy undertones and gold sparkles
9. Cool Heat & Neo Sci-fi E/S: a warm breeze
10. Dany Sanz LE palette: Bright bold matte colors to shimmer natural colors.
Can't get enough of(bought more than once this year)...
1. Mac Brush Cleaner: This one product will clean, disinfect and condition the brush fibers so that brushes will last longer.
2. Colossal Mascara: Increase the length and volume of your lashes with one easy stroke with Volum' Express Colossal Mascara by Maybelline.
3. Lash Blast Mascara: Volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max-out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big lash look.
4. 1n Lipgloss: LE a subtle sheen of nude.
5. NMSF: A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.
6. Prep and Prime spf 50: skin-protecting cream with SPF 50. Applies under makeup to prime the skin for the sun. Featherweight, fast-absorbing, oil-free, invisible. Will not affect the look, texture or long-wear integrity of your makeup.
7. UD Primer Potion: A makeup artist must-have, this lid primer keeps eye shadow from doing a disappearing act.
Need to use more in 2009
1. Glimmer Shimmer
2. Smooth Harmony
3. Loose beauty Powder
4. Fafi Powder
5. All my Cargo blushes
6. Too faced first base