(this will be a part of my routine always, because it has done a great job for so many YEARS!!! lol..I justs hate buying the whole kit for this little bottle.)
Estee Lauder So Polish This dual-action exfoliator uncovers your skin's inner glow. Polishes skin with both a smoothing marine extract and natural volcanic ash. Eases away dulling flakes, excess oil and impurities to expose a new radiance. Leaves skin feeling smooth, luminous.
2. newMoisturizer: Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Crème. Dry Skin formula. This luscious, emollient moisturizer creates a vitual bio-sphere with breakthrough technologies, including mineral-rich bio-water. Keeps skin feeling comfortable, soft, smooth and absolutely revitalized.
3. newCleanser: Soft Clean Tender Creme Cleanser Non-foaming, creamy Richly softens, soothes SKINTYPE Dry Skin Gentle yet effective cleansing. Helps preserve skin's moisture barrier.
Skin feels pampered, soft, comfortably clean.
4. newToner: Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion...Hydrating, soothing toner Leaves skin soft. Gentle yet effective cleansing. Helps preserve skin's moisture barrier. Skin feels pampered, soft, comfortably clean.
--some products that I'm currently using with my new skin care routine is not shown--
1. oldScrub: Apricot Extract deep cleans pores while gently removing dull, dead skin cells to reveal smoother skin. Dermatologist Tested Non-drying Won’t clog pores Vitamin-rich Apricot extract Swiss glacial water Nourishing Swiss botanicals.
2. oldMoisturizer: Noah's Naturals all day moisture with green tea. Hydrates and protects the skin from dryness.
3. oldCleanser: Noah's Naturals Milk cleanser. A cream cleanser design for dry skin. Leaving skin soft and radiants.
4. oldToner: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1 Gentle exfoliating lotion for the needs of very dry skins. De-flakes skin’s surface to smooth, reveal clearer skin.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
new Skin routine for *Dry Skin*
(48 days later and I love my skin more)