++MAC July Release:
- 7/2 Euristocrats II
- 7/9 Colour Craft
- 7/9 Electro Flash Anniversary
- 7/17 Graphic Garden
- 7/30 Baby Bloom
1. MAC Light Over Dark Blush - bronzy peachy color (gives my skin the most amazing glow *margin could come close* I wear this over my SPF and I'm out the door this blush is a winner for me!)
2. MAC Freckletone Lipstick - neutral peachey pink (If I go heavy on the mascara...I tend to reach for this somehow it just makes me feel so put together)
3. Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter Hair Mask:
Who it is for: Anyone who wants to hydrate and condition dry, relaxed, or coarse hair.
Why is it different: Shea butter and sweet almond protein hydrate and smooth each hair shaft making hair manageable and touchably soft.
Freddricka Shea Butter Mask (at first I didn't like this product, but what I do is apply it over a conditioner and leave it on for a 1/2 hr and it leaves my hair super soft to the touch *I have dry coarse hair 4a kinky curl*)
4. Rimmel Nail Polish - Ash Rose (I love this on my toes lol ..just looks perfect on my super deep tan skin *I love coolish colors on my toes and finger more than warm*)
5. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55 PA+++: This sunscreen is specifically designed for the face to defend against powerful UVA/UVB rays which cause sunburn, cell damage, dryness, roughness, and premature signs of aging such as fine lines. (This is kind of drying so spritz my face w/ fix+ and add a thin layer of this does the job and protects!)
Must Try Next Month:
++ next month MAC Release: