Skin Type: I would say normal to dry (more on the dry side). My face tend to feel a little over dry and need a refresher I tend to cut out the soda’s and juices that give me acid reflect and lean towards water (which I normally drink 90% of the time ).
When I’m ready to take off any residue of SPF or make-up I reach for my “soft clean” tender crème cleanser and massage a good amount on my face and remove with a tissue. Creams cleansers are great for deeper replenishment.
I than follow with my “soft clean” silky hydration lotion or witch hazel depending on how my face feel. So, basically just with those two things my face is clean.
After that sits (toner) I than apply some sort of vitamin night cream/oil to my face.
- Noah’s Natural Anti-aging Gel Serum
- Olay’s Anti-Wrinkle Nutrients night renewal cream
- Clinique Dramatically different lotion
- Olay’s Total Effects 7x (morning)
- Olay’s Active Hydration Beauty Fluid (morning)
I also sometime use organic oils:
- Olive Oil
- Grapeseed (if I want to use a light oil *works great if yu have oil skin*)
When the second day arrives I wash w/ “splash away” cleanser for a deep clean followed with my morning creams.
This is how I keep my face smooth to the touch!