++ August MAC Release:
1. MAC Light Over Dark Blush - I'm in love w/ the marble side of this mineralize duo blush. If you missed out on this and have refined MSF...I believe that's the good dupe for it. I use this as a highlight color for whatever blush I lean towards.
2. Smashbox Muse Artist Eye Palette - Inspire your inner artist with this one-of-a-kind mirrored palette with 10 stunning shadows plus a custom ARTIST EYE SHADOW BRUSH. Experiment with color and create an endless array of gorgeous eye looks.
I really love making these semi-pastel colors "POP" with a base. So, what I've been doing is using my shadestick one day...and a paintpot another just to give it an extra "ump!".
+ Quick view of the Smashbox Muse Artist Line - (click here)
+ quick review - (click here)
3. Sinful Color Nail polish - Great drugstore buy! Full of colors!
+ swatches - (click here)
4. Peek- a super thin and stylish device that lets you take your email with you and stay connected. With Peek service you get unlimited email for a flat rate.
5. Revlon ColorStay - foundation is a matte foundation that is made to stay on the skin during normal everyday activities, including working long hours and perspiring.
I'm currently using this foundation in normal/dry 400 caramel. I really can't complain. It looks natural right after I apply it up until it's time for me to take it off. Staying power is amazing! You can catch a bogo deal and buy one and get the second free. I say give it a try.
+IMG (click here)
Must Try Next Month:
++ up and coming September MAC Release: