Wednesday, March 6, 2013
PuppyLove Birthday Sweet Potato Banana Cookies
1 ripe banana (mashed)
1 cup mashed sweet potato
1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (keep some handy for rolling)
1 cup oats
Preheat 350F / 25minutes
1. Mix ingredients (everything should look really dry and smooth)
2. Roll out the dough and, choose a cookie cutter your pup may like.
3. cut the shapes until there is no more dough left.
4. Place each shape onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Place them in your oven: preheated to 350°F.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until they are a nice shade of golden brown.